No One Wants Back Pain for Christmas!
With only 5 weeks to Christmas we often see an increase in the number of patients coming to the clinic with back pain in November and December.
There are a number of reasons for this increase in our expert opinion:
- Increased Work Hours: With higher work demands and deadlines needing to be met prior to the holiday season
- Increased Stress: Due to work, preparing for Christmas at home or away and picking out gifts for your loved ones
- Less Activity: Our usual Irish weather of colder, darker evenings means that people will be less inclined to go out walking and partake in their usual fitness routines.
- Doing the Wrong Things: People doing things which their bodies are simply not used too: Pulling and dragging Christmas trees, decorations and large presents out of attics and around shops.
Here’s our Christmas Mobility Program to help Prevent Back Pain:
- Foam Rolling (3 Mins)
- Reachbacks (2 sets of 10)
- Cats & Dogs (2 sets of 7)
- Hip Flexor Stretch (3 x 30 second holds)
If you have any questions on how we can help or would like to book an appointment please Contact Us .
Yours in Health
The Lawlor Clinic
Chiropractic | Active Release Techniques (ART®) | Golf & Sports Injuries