Karen is one of of Ireland’s leading experts in the the treatment of pregnant women and babies, including chiropractic cranial work which is excellent in helping certain conditions of the newborn and infant.
She is an Active Release Techniques (ART®) Instructor for Europe and enjoys incorporating these manual skills with her love of sport, running, health and exercise. She has worked with GAA all star winners, inter county gaelic footballers, hurlers and camogie players, as well as several professional ladies international Irish golfers and European & PGA tour players.
Expertise & Qualifications
- Karen graduated from the Welsh Institute of Chiropractic in 2007 with a BSc Hons in Chiropractic
- She has extensive training in the appropriate techniques to address many antenatal and postnatal conditions.
- Active Release Techniques Instructor & Full Body Certified Provider
- Titleist Performance Institute Medical Professional Level 3
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms®)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation (DNS) specialising in Paediatrics and Childhood Development
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA),
- Functional Integrated Dry Needling,
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM)